Thursday, August 17, 2017

In response to terrorist attacks on US soil and abroad

Me 1: We have GOT to fight back against terrorists.
Me 2: An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
Me 1: STFU. I'm sick of this shit.
Me 2: You're just now realizing it, but this has been going on for centuries. Just bc you have access to the internet and center yourself and your politics around people who are engaged in these discussions, you're just now hearing about it. Learning about it. It's nothing new.
Me 1: Doesn't matter if I just showed up, I'm here now.
Me 2: Word, but what is fighting going to resolve? Like I said, going on for centuries.
Me 1: .....reference some story about a starfish?
Me 2: *sigh* You DO know that story is problematic.
Me 1: STFU I'm sick of feeling useless.
Me 2: Okay Sisyphus.
Me 1: *sigh*
Me 2: *sigh*


Rinse. Wash. Repeat.

Also, just read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment