Sunday, January 19, 2014

Just a scoche stressed. (December's post)

I've been a little busy. Just like everyone else during the holiday season. I have also had a lot of shit happening around me, but not actually TO me or IN my life. Other people are dealing with some legit shit, whereas today, I got really really stressed out about printing letters at my job.
"Legit shit," you ask, "like what?"

--Sister 1: finalizing divorce to bro-in-law (emphasis on the bro) and raising my 2 nephews

--Sister 2: mid-way through trimester 2 with no-longer-25-year-old-fireman-bf's baby

--Mom needs a new hip and to shed 70 lbs before surgery

--BF undecided about life, career, future, and relationship with parents

We have gotten so far to say in 3 years, we'll be in Seattle, WA where he can go to school to get a PhD. In an area that has yet to be decided. And that I'll be living with him supporting myself in a career field that is yet to be decided, but I think it's where program management, agency operations, on-boarding/orientation and training, and HR all collide. But I digress.

So, not actually anything to DO with me, but I'm just kind of in the middle, watching all of it swirl around me.




Also, fuck. Inserting this gif made me really wish I could be a wiz with computers instead of just slightly able to amble on and insert shitty gifs downloaded by some 7-year-old in Asia with 5 PhDs who will happily take my shitty job and make it do-able by robots in 2 years.

Also, I am working a shit-ton at the office and still not actually getting work done. I had my evaluation.

So, all those things plus my own self-imposed trappings (ie, making every I know and don't know some sort of bath product, and then shipping it to them, which requires a trip to the post office, which is otherwise known in Chicago as Dante's Inferno's 7th Ring of Hell).

And I just bought a Kindle Fire and I only care that I can buy books, and blog on it. Maybe some Pinteresting as FB is SUCKING MY SOUL one swipe of a time.

Now I have to find the time to read the books and write the blogs. Between training for races and learning to cook. And being social. And cleaning there is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalways cleaning.

Freak out ended....for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment