Saturday, August 26, 2017

Still single. Yup.

My ladies, the single men out there are garbage. I matched with a dude, chatted a few days, exchanged digits, texted a bit, and then told this guy last night that I would text him today and then he wrote me like two hours later at which point I was like ummmm no TOMORROW.

I go to bed, wake up, brunch, and then he messaged me asking for pics and I ignored it then he apologized two hours later and was like "hey hey hey pay attention to me" so finally I was like BACK THE FUCK UP MOTHAFUCKA. you obvi can't read directions let alone clues. I'M OUT. so then he got salty and was like "but we were gonna talk...have a nice life."

which tbh is nearly the nicest thing to say bc (1) I WILL and (2) at least he didn't threaten to chop me up or call me a bitch or anything.

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY I'M STILL SINGLE. FUCKIN TOXIC FRAGILE MASCULINITY AND MEN-CHILDREN. OVER EAGER OR TOO COOL FOR DIS FUCKBOIS ALL OVER DA PLACE. THAT IS WHY. 😳😱😮😵

*end rant*

No comments:

Post a Comment