Thursday, March 12, 2015

EVERYTHINGISMOVINGSOFAST

Today I got a job.
And I manage two people and a $7.3 million proposal portfolio.
LIKE WOAH.
I'm ready.
Tomorrow I finish packing.
Saturday I get rid of 90% of my furniture and I pack my U-boxes and have drinks with friends.
Sunday I work and see my sister and babysit and my friend Steph crashes on the floor with me.
Monday I work an insane number of hours.
Tuesday I work and turn in three projects totalling $250K in funding. BETTER NOT FUCK IT UP.
Wednesday I work and babysit.
Thursday I work and train my colleagues ON ALL THE THINGS as much as I can.
Friday I work my last day and have after-work drinks and Tyler arrives.
Saturday morning I see my friend for breakfast.
Saturday afternoon I see my brother, his family, and mother for lunch.
Saturday night I have a party at a bar.
Sunday I chill/recover and pack up...say goodbye to Tyler.
Monday I get my car checked out, drop off cable stuff, hang with Takeda peeps, load up the cats in the car, and drive to Iowa City to see my sister and nephew.
Tuesday I drive to Rapid City, South Dakota.
Wednesday I drive to Yellowstone.
Thursday I drive to Spokane, Washington.
Friday I drive to Seattle, Washington.
Friday I drive to my new home.
My new city.
Saturday I welcome Nick and unpack the Uboxes.
Sunday I unpack and get my wits about me.
Monday I start my new job.
My new life.
My new everything.

WHYISEVERYTHINGMOVINGSOFAST.









No comments:

Post a Comment