Saturday, March 7, 2015

some real sad shit

Sorry this shit been NOT funny for a minute , but my life hasn't been particularly comic of late . I tend to dump all my anxiety about moving and my  emotions about my ex in this blogger sphere. Very few people read it, bit it's so cathartic. Like a diary to anonymous readers.


 I've begun to unlearn how I threw my leg over yours every night for a few minutes before we fell asleep together and then rolled over to our respective corners . I was found guilty there wasn't more tether there .
 I fathered you to our imaginary  daughter before the icebox had been cleaned.
I wonder if you miss my pets more than you list me . Actually don't wonder that much I know the answer.
 I have 'Re-learned that artful technique for a 4-pillow surround system . the two maybe three glasses of wine and half a sleeping pill mantra. The I "work this all off when I get to spring" fitness plan.
 I bought my first bottle of wine under five dollars recently . I tell myself I am not my mother with her Franzia, my grandmothers port, split tongues by ways of deception
--no call it by its name: adultery and feigning the fool.
 My Family made everything so polarized, black-and-white, over and under, wrong and right, my way or the highway. Clear cut winners and losers . No talk. No.amelioration. just a fan of the lines with hooked arms facing the same direction.
LoYalty is my best worst attribute.

What glass of white wine will your lover hold when I bump into you at a bar?
What bottle will break in my fist?

So...Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment