Sunday, November 16, 2014

Morning

Well, it's Sunday morning now. I've made it not one but TWO nights being drunk without drunk-texting him. I suppose that is good, right?

The hopefulness I felt on Thursday has faded and now I am sad I wasn't with him and his family to watch his aunt and uncle tie the knot. These two people became very close to me. Somewhere between friend and family over the past three years. 

But that's what happens in a breakup. You breakup with the other person, their family, their things, the future plans that won't ever come to fruition, the everything that is them, and their life now without you. 

It's been so long that I've had to deal with this type of situation and I really thought I never would have to again. I really thought he was it for me. The end of playing the field, the ups and downs of The Game. I have nooooooooooooo interest in dating ever again right now. I just can't see it. I still see him in my head. I haven't completely severed that image of us. It's becoming images of Just Me more and more but fuuuuuuuuuuuck. This sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment