Wednesday, November 19, 2014

#operationgetyourshittogether

The new TVOTR album, "Seeds" came out today. I've been waiting forever for it. I'm so happy about it, I can't stop streaming it nonstop.

"Seeds" album by TV On the Radio on Spotify

It is so good that it almost makes me forget that I am miserable and brokenhearted.

Almost.

But #operationgetyourshittogether started today. So I'm laying off the sauce, waking up and exercising, and applying to jobs in Seattle more now. It's almost been a month. He isn't coming back. So I need to move forward.

And to stop helping Nabisco make so much goddamn money. Seriously. What is wrong with me? It's like all I want are salty crackers and wine.....which is how I've gained 5 LBS. FIVE FUCKING POUNDS.

Now I have to burn that shit off and get skinny and move west and get an amazing job and maybe adopt a baby before I'm 40. BOOM. PLANNED.

#operationgetyoshittogether

6am wake up and eat
630am gym
745am shower
830am leave for work
9am work
10am snack
12pm lunch
3pm snack
530pm leave work
7pm eat
8pm work on resume/job app
9pm bed

Stop hitting snooze
Drink one thing of water a day
Eat breakfast
No eating after 9pm
Never skip two workout days
Apply to three Seattle jobs/week
Clean eating 1 day on/6 off, 2 on/ 5 off, 3 on/4 off, .....6 on/1 off

Get skinny and healthy
Get energy
Get a new job
Get to Seattle


Now to work on the accomplishing....

No comments:

Post a Comment